Chiefs’ Ticket Terms and Conditions
Arrowhead Stadium Parking Pass Terms and Conditions
This parking pass is a revocable license (the “Pass”) that allows the bearer (the “Pass Holder,” “you,” or “your”) to park one vehicle, as directed, within the Harry S. Truman Sports Complex (“Sports Complex”), on the date indicated, subject to the terms and conditions herein. This parking license may be refused or withdrawn or the Pass Holder ejected and vehicle towed at the owner’s expense in the sole discretion of the Kansas City Chiefs Football Club, Inc., Arrowhead Events, LLC, or any of their staff, agent(s) or designee(s) (collectively, “Licensor”). Any violation of these terms and conditions, including any terms or conditions printed on the Pass, may result in eviction from the parking lot at management’s discretion or forfeiture and cancellation of your parking pass without reimbursement or compensation and can result in the vehicle being towed at the owner’s expense.
Lost or stolen Passes, counterfeit Passes, or Passes sold in violation of any applicable law may not be honored. You, and each of your spouse, family, guests and assigns that accompany you to the Sports Complex (collectively, your “Guests”), agree to these terms and conditions and agree to comply with any and all instructions and directions of Licensor, or any designee of Licensor, while at the Sports Complex.
This Pass must be displayed at all times on your vehicle windshield. Overnight parking is not permitted for any vehicles. Early admittance is not permitted for any vehicles.
If your Pass is designated as a Cash, General, Red, Gold, or Platinum Parking Pass then it is a General Parking Pass and allows you to self park one vehicle in one parking space in a general lot within the Sports Complex. You must park in the location directed by Licensor’s traffic staff (Your assigned lot is generally determined based on which parking gate you entered or you may be directed to park in the grass). Saving parking spaces for any reason is strictly prohibited.
If you purchase a Valet Parking Pass, then such Pass shall include the Valet Parking Pass Terms set forth below.
If your vehicle exceeds 16’ in length and/or 8’ in width; or if Licensor, in its sole discretion, determines that your vehicle is too large for one space; or if it is a Bus or RV, you may be directed to another parking area, and/or required to purchase an Oversize Vehicle Pass or a Bus/RV Vehicle Pass, as applicable, which are subject to additional terms (See Below). Tow behind trailers are permitted, but additional fees and/or alternate oversize or Bus/RV passes are required.
Solicitations, commercial or otherwise, including the use of branded vehicles, are prohibited without Licensor’s prior written approval. Sale of any food, beverage, or other item at the Sports Complex, either prepaid or walk-up, is prohibited without Licensor’s prior written approval. Any audio or visual systems setup at the Sports Complex must be kept at a size and level that does not interfere with the enjoyment of others, as determined by Licensor’s traffic staff.
All applicable federal, state, and local laws, including those related to disabled parking, alcohol consumption and distribution, and all other activities shall apply and will be strictly enforced by police and/or Licensor. Failure to obey any instruction, direction or request of Licensor traffic staff or Sports Complex signage or a violation of these terms and conditions or any of Licensor’s rules and regulations may result in eviction from the parking lot at Licensor’s discretion or forfeiture and cancellation of your Pass without reimbursement or compensation.
Assumption of Risk:
You acknowledge that your use of the parking lot(s) and any related activities, including any use or activities by your Guests, may involve the risk of damage or injury to you or your Guest’s personal property and a risk of personal injury to you or your Guests, including bodily injury or death. Licensor (whether acting as bailee or otherwise) is not responsible for and does not assume any liability arising from fire, theft, natural disaster or any other damage to or loss of a vehicle or any article of Pass Holder or his/her Guests while at the Sports Complex. You assume all risks, dangers or other consequences occurring before, during or after their use of this Pass, including all risks, dangers or other consequences caused by the negligence or fault of any Indemnitee (as defined below) or the negligence or misconduct of any other user of the Sports Complex.
Security Requirements and Consent to Search:
In no event shall you or your Guests bring any of the following items to the Truman Sports Complex: knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, horns (including air-horns), flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, glass, or any other item that might be used as a weapon. You acknowledge and agree that you and your Guests, and your vehicle, and each of their respective belongings may be searched upon entry into the stadium and/or other security checkpoints, and prohibited items may be confiscated. You have read, and advised your Guests of, Licensor’s and/or the Sports Complex or individual stadium’s security policies, including but not limited to the Code of Conduct for parking and any additional regulations of Licensor and agrees to fully comply with all such regulations and Code of Conduct.
Grant of Publicity Rights:
You, on your behalf and on behalf of your Guests, grant to Licensor, the NFL, and their respective designees irrevocable permission to use his, her, or their voice, image, and/or likeness in any media now or hereafter existing in connection with all or any part of the your use of this Pass, for any purpose whatsoever, including the commercial purposes of the NFL, Licensor, their respective sponsors, licensees, advertisers and/or broadcasters.
You, on your behalf and on behalf of your Guests, and each of yours or their respective spouse, family, assigns, guardians, administrators, executors and any other legal representatives hereby releases, waives, discharges, covenants not to sue, and indemnifies Licensor; Premier Parking Services, Inc.; the Kansas City Royals Baseball Corporation; Jackson County, Missouri; the Jackson County Sports Complex Authority; the National Football League and its member clubs (collectively, the “NFL”); together with all of their past, present or future predecessors, successors, assigns, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities and persons, owners, shareholders, members, partners, trustees, elected officials, directors, managers, employees, servants, principals, agents, consultants, contractors, representatives, sponsors, and insurers (collectively, the “Indemnitees”) from any loss or damage related to Pass Holder’s use of this Pass, including all loss or damage caused by the negligence, fault, or misconduct of Pass Holder, Pass Holder’s Guests, any of the Indemnitees, or any third party.
Your sole and exclusive remedy if this license is refused or withdrawn, or if the related event is cancelled or postponed, is a refund of the face value of this Pass, and you will not be entitled to consequential, incidental, indirect, or exemplary damages of any kind. No refund or other remedy will be provided if you are ejected or refused entry due to disorderly conduct or failure to comply with these parking terms and conditions or any security policies.
These terms and conditions shall be governed exclusively by the provisions hereof and by the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of laws or conflict of law rules (whether of Missouri or any other jurisdiction) which would limit the application of the laws or of the jurisdiction of the laws of the State of Missouri. ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE LICENSE GRANTED TO YOU HEREUNDER, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR YOUR USE OF THIS PASS SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL COURT, WESTERN DISTRICT OF MISSOURI, OR JACKSON COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT, AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS AND REMEDIES LISTED ABOVE.
Severability and Waiver:
These terms and conditions, and all parts hereof, are separable, severable and divisible in all respects, and the unenforceability of any specific provision of these terms and conditions, or part thereof, shall not affect the validity of any other provisions or part hereof. In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions, or part thereof, is determined by a court to be unenforceable or invalid under applicable law, including, but not limited to, a determination that any provision herein is excessively broad as to time, duration, scope, activity or subject, then such court shall either reform said provision or part thereof so that it shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law or construe these terms and conditions in all respects as if said provision, or part thereof, had been omitted.
Any failure to enforce, or variance in a particular case, of any one or more terms of these terms and conditions, or any policies or regulations of Licensor, shall not serve as a waiver with respect to any such terms, conditions, policies or regulations for any future cases or other Passes. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to create any duty or obligation of Licensor to create, enforce, guarantee, or monitor any regulations, policies, procedures, or situation related to the Pass or its use at the Sports Complex.
Valet Parking Pass:
THE FOLLOWING TERMS ARE LIMITED TO VALET PARKING PASSES:
If you purchase a Valet Parking Pass (subject to limited availability), you must deliver your vehicle to Licensor’s designated valet drop off location within the time period specified by Licensor. You are required to collect your vehicle in the time and manner specified by Licensor. Valet Parking is only available for vehicles that do not require the use of more than one parking space.
Licensor’s liability for your vehicle under a Valet Parking Pass is for the period commencing when the keys to the vehicle are delivered to Licensor and terminating at the time when the keys to the vehicle are handed back to you (or, if earlier, when you retake possession of the vehicle) (“the Parking Period”). At all other times the vehicle shall be at your risk.
Licensor’s liability for any damage to the paintwork or bodywork of the your vehicle during the Parking Period is limited to damage that is proven to have occurred during the Parking Period and only to the extent that it is proved to be caused by the negligence or willful act of Licensor. ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGE TO A VEHICLE OR OTHERWISE MUST BE REPORTED BY YOU BEFORE LEAVING THE SPORTS COMPLEX.
During the Parking Period, Licensor shall keep the vehicle on a lot of its choosing at the Sports Complex or any other location controlled by Licensor. You authorize Licensor to drive the vehicle between the Sports Complex and such other locations as Licensor deems necessary. Licensor is not liable for any delay in making a your vehicle available following an event at the Sports Complex.
A Customer must produce the receipt provided by Licensor when reclaiming the vehicle. In the event that a receipt is lost, Licensor shall be entitled to require proof of the Customers identity. It is your duty to ensure that the vehicle is in a proper operating condition prior to leaving the premises and entering onto a public road.
Oversize Parking Pass:
THE FOLLOWING TERMS ARE LIMITED TO OVERSIZE PARKING PASSES:
An Oversize Parking Pass is required for all vehicles that require two “front to back” spaces. An Oversize Parking Pass allows you to park one vehicle in up to two “front to back” parking spaces, as directed by Licensor’s traffic staff. If the vehicle occupies more than two “front to back” parking spaces you may be required to purchase an additional Pass and/or move to a different parking location.
Bus/RV Parking Pass:
THE FOLLOWING TERMS ARE LIMITED TO BUS/RV PARKING PASSES:
A Bus/RV Parking Pass is required for all buses and RVs. A Bus/RV Parking Pass allows you to park one vehicle in up to two “front to back” parking spaces in the Bus/RV lot as directed by Licensor’s traffic staff. If the vehicle occupies more than two “front to back” parking spaces you may be required to purchase an additional Pass and/or move to a different parking location.
THE TAILGATING REGULATIONS APPLY TO ALL PASSES AND USERS OF THE PARKING LOT FOR ANY PURPOSE:
- Parking spaces may not be used for tailgate equipment alone.
- You and your Guests may only tailgate in front of or behind your vehicle. Your vehicle, tailgating equipment and Guests must not block or impede roadways, aisles or other parking spaces in order for emergency vehicles to get to areas in need. No vehicles, tents or other coverings, tables, chairs, grills, coolers and games may be placed in the drive aisles or in unoccupied parking spaces at any time.
- The total area of your vehicle, tailgate (including guests) and any equipment or other items you or your Guests control shall be limited to the width of your designated parking space(s) and up to eight (8) feet beyond the front or back of your parking space, so long as no equipment or items impede vehicle or pedestrian traffic lanes.
- You may have one canopy that does not exceed 8’ x 8’ and must fit in front of or behind your vehicle in your designated parking space.
- Only grill cooking with charcoal or L.P. gas is permitted at the Truman Sports Complex (no wood may be used as fuel).
- All grills must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult (18 years or older), and be fully extinguished before being left unattended. All coals must be disposed in the designated containers prior to leaving a grill unattended.
- Your tailgate must comply with all other regulations, signs, terms, or instructions provided by Licensor.
Parking Code of Conduct:
To provide visitors the safest and most enjoyable tailgating experience at Arrowhead Stadium, we ask that all guests make themselves aware of the following parking lot code of conduct. Below is a partial listing of Arrowhead’s parking regulations:
- Guests must follow the directions given by the Kansas City Chiefs staff and parking attendants.
- Dispose of coals in designated bins. Parking spaces may not be used for tailgate equipment alone. Click here to view an example of approved tailgating.
- Maintaining an aisle that is clear of tailgate equipment in order to accommodate emergency vehicles is imperative for maintaining a safe environment. To assist with this effort, your total tailgate (including guests) is limited to eight (8) feet behind each parking space. Click here to view an example of approved tailgating.
- One parking space per vehicle and tailgate equipment. Click here to view an example of approved tailgating.
- The parking pass allows for one space per vehicle only. One parking space per pass. If we deem your vehicle to be too large for one space, you may be directed to another parking area and/or required to purchase an Oversize vehicle pass (2 parking spaces) or Bus/RV pass(more than 2 parking spaces). A limited number of parking stalls have been established in the RV/BUS Area for these automobiles for $70 each and are available on a first come, first served basis only. Reserving spaces is not permitted.
- Guests must park within the space designated for use by the Kansas City Chiefs parking attendants. 1 vehicle = 1 space: All tailgating items must be set up behind one vehicle. Roadways and additional spaces are to remain clear for fellow guests and emergency drive aisles.
- The parking passes are limited solely to the purpose of parking a vehicle in Kansas City Chiefs controlled parking lots. Each paid pass entitles the licensee to occupy one parking space for that event only.
- Alcohol Guidelines: All Missouri alcohol consumption and distribution laws will be strictly enforced by Police and Arrowhead Stadium personnel.
- Solicitations, commercial or otherwise, including the use of branded vehicles, are prohibited without prior Arrowhead Stadium management approval.
- The sale of any food, beverage or other item in Kansas City Chiefs controlled parking lots, either prepaid or walk-up, without obtaining prior written approval of stadium management is prohibited.
- Cooking/Use of grills: We ask that all guests safely set-up, operate and extinguish all cooking and grilling materials. Please extinguish and dispose of all cooking and grilling materials. Hot coals are to be disposed of in hot coal containers which are located at the perimeter of parking lots.
- Glass is prohibited in all Kansas City Chiefs controlled parking lots.
- Saving parking spaces for any reason is strictly prohibited.
- Vehicles, tents or other coverings, tables, chairs, grills, coolers and games are not to be placed in the drive aisles or in unoccupied parking spaces.
- RV’s / Large Vehicles/Buses: Will not be permitted to park anywhere else except the Northside of Dubiner Circle.
- No overnight parking for any vehicles including RV’s/Buses.
- No early admittance for RV’s/Buses.
- Tow behind trailers are permitted in Kansas City Chiefs controlled parking lots. Please note that guests will be required to pay additional parking fees for the tow behind vehicle and park in designated area.
- If we deem a vehicle to be too large for one parking space in a lot, guests may be directed to another parking location and be required to pay additional fees.
- The volume of music or sound systems in the parking lot should be kept at a level in which it does not interfere with the enjoyment of fellow guests. It is at the discretion of Kansas City Chiefs staff and parking personnel to handle the situation appropriately if they feel the volume is too high.
- Our number one priority is the safety of our guests. The parking code of conduct was created to provide a safe environment for all Arrowhead Stadium guests.
Failure to abide by these rules and regulations provided by the Kansas City Chiefs will result in the immediate revocation of the parking permit (parking pass/paid parking), removal from the property, potential for the owner’s vehicle to be towed at the owner’s expense and the potential loss of season ticket holder privileges. Additionally, you will not be reimbursed for the cost of the parking license.
The Kansas City Chiefs are not responsible for and do not assume any liability arising from fire, theft, damage to or loss of a vehicle or any article left therein while on the stadium complex property. Parking lots close 1 hour post game.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Customer Relations at 816-920-4237 or email@example.com.