Self-Guided Tour: $20
New to 2014, the Self-Guided Tour gives you access to the most popular areas of Arrowhead. Guides are stationed along the way to provide information and answer questions. Offered Saturday March – December.
- Visit the newly renovated locker rooms and see where the Chiefs prepare for gameday
- Try your hand at the Quarterback Toss along the sidelines of Arrowhead and take pictures of the field
- See the Super Bowl IV Lombardi Trophy and other Chiefs memorabilia in the Chiefs Hall of Honor presented by Time Warner Cable
Public Guided Tours: $30
Take a guided tour through the Scout Investments Club Level, Press Box, Locker Room and the Chiefs Hall of Honor presented by Time Warner Cable. Coming this March, check back to purchase your tickets in advance.
- Guided tours will last approximately 1 1/2 hours. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Please note tour routes and times are subject to change based on event schedules and operational availability.
Public tours will not be available on event days and major holidays. Schedule will be updated each month in advance (subject to change). No food or beverages will be permitted on tours other than one sealed, 20 oz. or smaller bottle of water per person. Each guest will be able to walk next to the field around the warning track. Guests are not permitted to walk on grass. The Kansas City Chiefs are happy to make accommodations for tour guests who have disabilities or need special assistance. If for any reason you require additional assistance or have any questions please call 816.920.4833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Gameday Tour provides guests a behind the scenes look at areas that any fan would only dream about seeing on gameday. This tour includes the Broadcast Lounge, a visit to the production booth on the Press Level, the Scout Investments Club Level as well as a unique opportunity to spend 20 minutes on the sideline. Check back after the 2014 schedule is announced to purchase tickets or call 816.920.4833 for more information.
Private tours are available year-round and are recommended for groups of 10 people or more. Please be advised that all private tours must be booked one week in advance. A non-refundable 50% deposit is required for all group tours. Special rates may apply to groups of 40 or more.