Parking is available on a seasonal basis to Season Ticket Holders with a limited number of spaces available for purchase on the day of the event. Traffic flows in a clockwise direction. To make your entry into the Truman Sports Complex as seamless as possible it is important to identify the best route to your parking destination. Please refer to the map on the back of your parking pass or go to Parking and Tailgating.
On event day guests may call Customer Relations at 816.920.4237 three hours prior to kickoff until one hour after kickoff for any questions. On non-event days Customer Relations is available to answer questions at 816.920.4237 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Jackson County Sports Complex Authority will charge a $4.50-per-vehicle parking fee to provide for the maintenance of the stadium. The JCSCA parking fee will be waived for Jackson County taxpayers who pre-purchase their parking.
Cash (non-reserved) Parking – $27.00
Lots A, L, N or grass areas throughout the complex.
RV/Limo/Bus Parking – $65.00
RV/ Bus parking is located in the gravel area behind Lot N, grass areas and limited spaces in Lot A on a first-come, first-served basis.
Gold Parking – $450.00 for Season Gold Parking ($45 per game)
Lots E and M, portions of Lots B, C, D, F, G and H.
Gold parking is available for guests with premium seating.
Red Parking Lots – $32o.00 for Season Red Parking ($32 per game)
Lots B, C, D, F, G, H and J (red parking passes are not lot specific)
Parking Code of Conduct
Below is a partial listing of Arrowhead’s parking regulations.
- Guests must follow the directions given by Kansas City Chiefs staff and parking attendants.
- Guests must park within the space designated for your use by Kansas City Chiefs parking attendants.
- The parking pass is limited solely to the purpose of parking your vehicle in Kansas City Chiefs controlled parking lots. Each paid pass entitles the licensee to occupy one parking space for that event only.
- Solicitations, commercial or otherwise including the use of branded vehicles is prohibited without prior stadium management approval.
- The sale of any food, beverage or other item in Kansas City Chiefs controlled parking lots, either prepaid or walk-up, without obtaining prior written approval of stadium management is prohibited.
- Glass is prohibited in all Kansas City Chiefs controlled parking lots.
- Saving parking spaces for any reason is strictly prohibited.
- Vehicles, tents or other coverings, tables, chairs, grills, coolers and games are not to be placed in the drive aisles or in unoccupied parking spaces.
- No overnight parking for any vehicles including RV’s.
- No early admittance for RV’s.
- Tow behind trailers are permitted in Kansas City Chiefs controlled parking lots. Please note that you will be required to pay additional parking fees for the tow behind vehicle.
- If we deem your vehicle to be too large for one parking space in a lot, you may be directed to another parking location and be required to pay additional fees.
- The volume of music or sound systems in the parking lot should be kept at a level in which it does not interfere with the enjoyment of fellow guests. It is at the discretion of Kansas City Chiefs staff and parking attendants to handle the situation appropriately if they feel the volume is too high.
Parking maps are available here.
You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the stadium. By tendering your ticket and entering the stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the Kansas City Chiefs, the NFL, its member clubs, their affiliates and stadium landlords or their agents. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the stadium
Season ticket holders can easily and efficiently make a payment via their My Chiefs Account. To make a payment over the phone call the ticket office at 816.920.9400. To make a payment in person go to the Arrowhead Stadium Ticket Office located between the Founder’s Plaza and the Hy-Vee Gate on the northwest side of the stadium from 8:30-5:00 Monday through Friday.
Located on the Press Level of Arrowhead Stadium, the Penthouse Suite debuted in 2010 as Arrowhead’s first shared-suite experience. With a capacity of nearly 100 spectators, Penthouse Suite Ticket holders share the press level with media, coaches and the visiting owner’s suite. The Penthouse Suite offers a breathtaking view of the field. Penthouse suite ticket holders will enjoy an all-inclusive food and beverage package including event day fare, snacks, soda, beer, wine, premium interior seating, and high-definition televisions. The Penthouse Suite provides you with a truly one of kind view and overall event experience.
Penthouse guests should use the elevators located at the Tower Gate entrance of Arrowhead Stadium to reach their seats. Please note, patrons will need to use the elevators on the far west side of this location, as not all elevators access the Press Level.
Pick up Points
The bus, taxi and limo drop off and pick up point is located by the northeast side of the stadium on the corner of Lot M and Lot A. Non-emergency wheelchair assistance to your stadium seating location is available at the bus drop off. Gate 1 is the designated gate for those dropping off patrons. View parking map.
For safety and security, pocket knives are prohibited in Arrowhead.
Post your tickets for sale online (Season Ticket Holders)
Sell your season tickets anonymously to other fans by logging in to your personal My Chiefs Account. There is no fee for posting tickets and only a nominal free when tickets are sold. The process is secure – simply highlight the tickets you wish to sell, choose the selling price, the expiration date and submit the listing. Editing your posting at any time is quick and easy.
Note that it is illegal to sell tickets, regardless of price, inside the confines of the Truman Sports Complex. To do so is to risk arrest.
The press entrance is located at the Tower Gate on the south side of the stadium. Press should use the elevators located at the Tower Gate entrance of Arrowhead Stadium to reach their seats. Please note, patrons will need to use the elevators on the far west side of this location, as not all elevators access the Press Level.
Private Tours are available by appointment only for groups of 10 or more. Appointments must be made at least two weeks in advance and require a 50% non-refundable deposit. A Private Tour booking form and more information can be found at stadium tours. The Kansas City Chiefs are happy to make accommodations for tour guests who have disabilities or need special assistance.
For safety and security, video cameras or professional cameras (lenses) are prohibited in Arrowhead Stadium. Small still cameras and cases are permitted. Small still cameras are those that are no larger than 4″ wide and 4″ long.
For safety and security, the following items are prohibited in Arrowhead Stadium:
• Firearms, weapons of any type or fireworks
• Bags larger than 8½” x 11” x 6“
• All backpacks
• Sports balls
• Coolers – any size, any type
• Plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers
• Thermos bottles or flasks
• Beer or liquor
• Video cameras or professional cameras/lenses (any camera that is larger than 4″ wide or 4″ long)
• Boom boxes
• Portable heaters
• Flammable liquids
• Noisemakers – air horns, klaxon, bells, whistles, etc.
• Laser pointers of any type, poles or rods
• Large strollers
• Floor mats
• Any other items deemed dangerous or unacceptable by security
Public tour dates, times and the opportunity to purchase tickets can be found at stadium tours. A limited amount of remaining tickets are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis in the Team Store located at the Founder’s Plaza on the north side of Arrowhead Stadium beginning 30 minutes prior to the scheduled Public Tour Time. Tour rates are $10 per individual. Discount tickets are available for children 12 years and under, senior citizens over 65 and military.