Please reference “Budweiser Good Sport Designated Driver”
Diaper Changing Stations
Please reference “Baby Changing Stations”
Directions to the Stadium
Parking in Lots A, B, C, D or L
I – 70 gives you the best access into stadium gates 2, 3, and 4
Parking in Lots F, G, H, J or N
I-435 gives you the best access into stadium gates 5 and 6
For more information on direct routes to the stadium please visit PARKING AND TAILGATING
The following resources are available on event day to assist with your travel to Arrowhead:
- Customer Relations Hotline: 816.920.4237; call 3 ½ hours prior to event start and 1 hour after the conclusion of the event
- Listen to the pregame show on 101 the Fox home of the Kansas City Chiefs Radio Station for traffic updates coming straight from Arrowhead.
- Facebook: Become a fan of the official Kansas City Chiefs Facebook page
www.facebook.com/kansascitychiefs to receive traffic and other updates on event day and throughout the week
- Twitter: Follow @atArrowhead , the official Twitter feed of Arrowhead Stadium for traffic updates while mobile or at home
Please note that the Kansas City Chiefs do not promote utilizing mobile devices while driving
The Chiefs are proud to support non-profit organizations and charitable fundraisers within the two-state region of Kansas and Missouri. Due to the high number of requests received, the Chiefs are unable to make other out-of-state donations. Charitable donations are strictly limited to Chiefs articles. Requests for monetary contributions or tickets are not accepted. Your non-profit organization must be a 501 (c) (3) charity, a school or a church. You must include your federal tax ID number. Without a tax ID number, we will be unable to consider your request.
- Chiefs donations are limited to Missouri and Kansas.
- All requests for donated items must be made at least 30 days in advance of an event.
- The Chiefs only donate one item per year per organization.
- The Chiefs do not sponsor businesses or family reunions.
A donation request can be mailed to: Community Relations, One Arrowhead Drive, Kansas City, MO 64129
If you are unable to walk long distances or cannot park in an accessible parking space, you may be dropped off as close to the stadium as possible. Traffic personnel will assist you. For further information, please contact Customer Relations, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816.920.4237. On event day please call the guest hotline at 816.920.4237.
The bus, taxi and limo drop off and pick up point is located by the northeast side of the stadium on the corner of Lot M and Lot A. Non-emergency wheelchair assistance to your stadium seating location is available at the bus drop off. Gate 1 is the designated gate for those dropping off patrons.