Accessible parking is available in the front of Lots B, C, D, F, G, H and M. The appropriate state-issued hang tag or license plate is required and strictly enforced. If you have a hang tag we ask that you display it in a visible location to help the parking staff direct you to the designated parking areas. In addition, the person to whom the disabled tag was issued must be in the vehicle and may be asked to present a state disabled registration card. Accessible parking is available for purchase on the day of the event and is filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Account Access – Season Ticket Holder
Please reference “My Chiefs Account”
Action Stations are located in Sections 221 and 245 on Scout Investments Club Level
Please reference “Accessible Parking”
ADA/wheelchair seating is located on the Field, Scout Investments Club and Horizon Levels. Seating is on raised platforms which meet governmental requirements for access and enhanced sightlines. In addition to the person needing accessible seating, an adjacent companion seat is available. Subject to space availability, up to two additional companion seats may be purchased. To purchase tickets in these areas, contact the Ticket Office, 816.920.9400 ext. 1 or email email@example.com.
ADA Seating Locations
Field Level Sections: 102-105; 108-109; 111-112; 115; 117; 121; 123; 126-127; 129-130; 133; 134-135
Club Level Sections: 203; 212; 214; 221
Upper Level Sections: 320-328
Click here for stadium maps.
For safety and security, air horns are prohibited at Arrowhead Stadium.
Policies pertaining to alcohol are in place so that all guests can enjoy the event in a safe and comfortable environment. You will be asked to surrender any alcoholic beverages not purchased at Arrowhead Stadium or any alcohol carried in a prohibited container. One of our attendants will dispose of these beverages. You may be refused admission into the stadium if it appears that you are intoxicated and may be taken to the Security Office for evaluation.
- State law requires that all persons consuming alcohol be at least 21 years of age.
- If you are under the age of 35, you will be asked to show valid identification indicating your age prior to purchasing any alcoholic beverages. If it is determined you used a false ID, you may be subject to arrest.
- Only two (2) alcoholic beverages per ID may be purchased at a time.
- No alcoholic beverages will be sold to anyone perceived to be alcohol impaired or intoxicated.
- No alcohol will be sold after the end of the third quarter in the Field and Upper levels. It is at management’s discretion to stop the sale of alcohol earlier than the third quarter if they deem necessary (except in designated premium areas).
The following items are permitted into the stadium:
- Purses no larger than 8½” x 11″ x 6″ (must fit in template at the gate as you enter the stadium)
- Blankets (not in a carrier)
- Banners, signs and flags (no larger than 3′ x 5′) are permitted as long as they do not interfere with other guests
- Small diaper bags (if infant is with guest)
- Breast pump and supplies
- Plastic baby bottles (if infant is with guest)
- Binoculars and case
- Small still camera and case (no larger than 4″)
- Hand-held radios and TVs are permitted if they do not interfere with other guests – an ear piece must be used to listen
- Seat cushion – lightweight foam with sealed plastic cover
- One 20 oz sealed bottle of water per ticketed guest
The Kansas City Chiefs Ambassadors are a group of former Chiefs players living in the greater Kansas City area, dedicated to supporting the Kansas City Chiefs football team and its fans. The Ambassadors raise money for numerous charities through their annual golf tournament and other fundraising endeavors, make numerous appearances in the community and sign autographs on gamedays at Arrowhead Stadium.
To learn more about the Chiefs Ambassadors please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816.920.4540.
Angel Cheerleader Program
For information regarding the angel cheerleader program please call 816.920.4525 or visit kcchiefs.com/cheerleaders.
Service animals are allowed to accompany guests with disabilities into the stadium area. Information regarding access points and accommodations can be obtained by contacting Customer Relations at 816.920.4237 or email@example.com. All other animals are prohibited.
Paging is not possible during any event. If you know the ticket holder’s seat locations, we will make every possible effort to locate that person for you. Any guest looking for a lost child or adult should visit one of the Field or Upper Level Fans First Booths presented by Sprint or a Scout Investments Club Level concierge desk. They will assist with reconnecting guests.
Here at the Chiefs we get request after request to have special messages placed on the Arrowvision boards during Chiefs games. Whether it’s a birthday wish, anniversary mention or a soldier returning from duty to enjoy a Chiefs game, we can now honor those requests! The requests will be shown during halftime at every Chiefs game and it’s your chance to tell the Kingdom your special shout out!
It’s simple and fast to have your message displayed at Arrowhead. Here are a few pieces of information you will need to know to have your message displayed proudly at Arrowhead during halftime of the game of your choice.
- All messages must be 140 characters in length or less.
- All messages must be requested no less than 4 days before the game they are to be displayed at. (So for a Sunday game, be sure to have your message emailed in by 5pm on Wednesday!)
- Messages must be emailed to “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
- A suggested donation of 10 dollars for this message can be made at www.returnthefavor.org or by texting “RETURN” to 90999.
- All messages are subject to the discretion of the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Be sure to include your section and hometown so we know where you are from!
- Space for messages are limited so please get your messages in and make your donation to the VFW. And remember, look for your messages at halftime at that home game!
For information regarding the Kansas City Chiefs Cheerleader appearances please call 816.920.4525 or visit www.kcchiefs.com/cheerleaders.
For information regarding the Kansas City Chiefs Ambassadors or Alumni appearances please email email@example.com or call 816.920.4540.
For information regarding the Kansas City Chiefs Mascot appearances please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 816.920.4212 or visit www.kcchiefs.com/cheerleaders.
Aramark is the Upper and Lower Level Concession Stands vendor.
The Kansas City Chiefs, along with their food service partners at Aramark, offer a unique fundraising opportunity for non-profit organizations in the Kansas and Missouri areas. Concession stands at Arrowhead Stadium are offered to volunteer groups who staff and operate the stand. In return they receive a percentage of the sales produced in that location. For more information, please contact Aramark at 816.923.0845.
Please reference “Special Assistance Carts”
Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
Two ATMs are located on each level of the stadium (Field, Scout Investments Club and Upper End Zone). The machines are located near the Sprint Gate & Gate F.
Field Level Locations: 106; 114; 124; 132
Scout Investments Club Level Locations: 209; 232
Upper Level Locations: 303; 307; 332
Tow trucks are on the property in the parking lots to assist guests who encounter problems with their vehicles before, during or after Chiefs events. Please call the Guest Hotline at 816.920.9300 if you are in need of assistance.