Season Ticket Holders General Information
Schedule: Stay tuned to kcchiefs.com for 2013 schedule updates.
Payment: Payments must be made by the specified dates outlined under the Payment Options section. If payment is not received in accordance to one of the three options, you will forfeit the right to retain your account and your account will be cancelled. Cancelled accounts will be subject to a 10% administrative fee if cancellation is requested after initial payment is received. Calculation of the 10% fee will be based on the entire season ticket account.
EZ Payment: When you authorize the use of the EZ Pay program, you are permitting the Chiefs or Ticketmaster to automatically charge your credit or debit card or checking account in increments as outlined under the Payment Options section. Any declined credit or debit card or check transactions will have a $25 fee assessed to the account per declined transaction. Your credit or debit card or checking account will be charged for the first installment, minus any credits, when you sign up for the EZ Pay Program.
Parking: Red Reserved parking is available on a seasonal basis to Season Ticket Holders and a limited number of spaces available for purchase in the Cash lots on the day of the event. Gold Reserved parking is available to premium guests including Suite Holders, Scout Investments Club Level Season Ticket Holders, Club 50 Ticket Holders and Founder’s Club Members. If you are interested in parking pass options, please contact the Chiefs Ticket Office at 816.920.9400.
Jackson County Parking Discount: Jackson County residents are eligible for a $46.40 discount on a Full Season Parking pass. The non-discounted parking price, resident or not, will be reflected on your current invoice. To redeem the discount, the address on the season ticket account must be located within Jackson County and you are required to submit proof of Jackson County property ownership with payment to the Chiefs Ticket Office by no later than the initial payment deadline of February 15, 2013.
Full Season Parking purchased after February 15, 2013 must have proof of property ownership submitted within ten business days and prior to the first preseason home game. Proof of property ownership includes one form of identification which includes a photo of the account holder and a current personal Jackson County Missouri property tax receipt that matches the address on the account. Proof of property ownership can be brought to the Chiefs Ticket Office, mailed to the address on the invoice or scanned and emailed or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the account credit.
Transfer Requests: In the event that a Season Ticket Holder* wishes to transfer their seats, a $250 administrative fee is charged per account. Transfer requests are accepted January 1 through June 1 of each year. For the form, click here. All requests must be made in writing and sent to:Kansas City Chiefs University of Kansas Hospital Training Complex Attention: Ticket Office – Transfer One Arrowhead Drive Kansas City, MO 64129
*Scout Investments Club Level Season Ticket Holders must transfer their tickets in accordance with their contract.
Season Tickets and Season Ticket Accounts: The right to purchase and use Chiefs season tickets is a renewable, revocable license. There are no ownership rights or property rights in regard to your Chiefs season ticket accounts. The purchase of season tickets for 2012 does not afford a Season Ticket Holder the right to purchase season tickets in subsequent seasons, nor does it guarantee the location of future season tickets. As a result, and without limiting in any way its rights, the Chiefs organization expressly reserves the right to: 1) change season ticket policies and prices at any time and for any reason; 2) change the location of season tickets from year to year; 3) apply changes differently to different persons or entities; 4) charge reasonable administration fees; and 5) revoke season ticket accounts for any reason, including but not limited to, failure to comply with stadium conduct and parking policies.
Seat Upgrade: After establishing payment method through MyChiefsAccount.com, indicate whether or not you would like to partake in the Seat Upgrade Program when prompted. Details and instructions will be sent to you. If you do not receive your appointment card in February of 2013, please call the Chiefs Ticket Office at 816.920.9400. Appointments are established based on the length of time you have been a Chiefs Season Ticket Holder. Seat selection will be subject to availability. A $20-per-account processing fee is charged only if seats are added or a location change is made. This fee will be charged automatically to your account. For Frequently Asked Questions on our Seat Upgrade Program, Click Here.
Three Payment Options For Your Convenience
Option One: Pay-in-Full
- Pay-in-full by February 15, 2013 and your service fee will be waived.
Option Two: EZ Pay 2*
- Pay 1/2 of your account balance by February 15, 2013 and the remaining 1/2 by April 15, 2013 and your service fee will be waived when you sign-up through MyChiefsAccount.com.
Option Three: EZ Pay 6*
- Extend your season ticket payments over six months. Your first payment of 1/6 of your account balance is due February 15, 2012. Each remaining payment will be drafted on the following dates: March 15, April 16, May 15, June 15, July 15. Your service fee will be waived when you sign-up through MyChiefsAccount.com.
*Both EZ Pay options are interest and service fee free when you sign-up through MyChiefsAccount.com. Your credit or debit card or checking account will be charged for the first installment, minus any credits, when you sign up for the EZ Pay program.
Renewing your Chiefs Season Tickets is easy through your My Chiefs Account
Step 1: Log onto MyChiefsAccount.com
Step 2: Type in your Account Number and Password. To retrieve your password select “Forgot your Password?”
Step 3: Select your preferred payment option
Step 4: Enter your debit or credit card or checking account information
Step 5: Indicate whether or not you would like to participate in the Seat Upgrade program
Payment will also be accepted via U.S. mail at the Chiefs Ticket Office-One Arrowhead Drive-Kansas City, MO-64129 or in person at the Chiefs Ticket Office. One of the three payment options outlined above will need to be selected and payment dates adhered to in order to renew tickets and be eligible for benefits. Should you wish to cancel your account following renewal, you will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee based off of the entire season ticket account.
Exclusive Benefits for Chiefs Season Ticket Holders
- Big Savings: Season Ticket Holder pricing is discounted over single game tickets.
- STH Card: Exclusive Concession & Merchandise pricing with your STH Card.
- Seat Location: Same seat location for every Chiefs home game.
- Upgrade Seats: Opportunity to participate in the annual Seat Upgrade Program.
- MyChiefsAccount.com: Ability to manage tickets online. Print, Forward and Donate all for FREE!
- Playoff Tickets: Opportunity to purchase same seats for Chiefs home playoff games.
- Special Events: Opportunity to purchase tickets to other Arrowhead Stadium Special Events prior to the General Public (subject to availability).
- Season Parking: Opportunity to purchase season parking passes (subject to availability).
1. This ticket only grants entry into the stadium and a spectator seat for the specified NFL game. Admission may be refused or ticket holder ejected in the sole discretion of the Kansas City Chiefs Football Club and/or Arrowhead Stadium, subject to refund (or without refund if the ticket holder is disorderly or fails to comply with these ticket terms or any security measures).
2. The date and time of the game is subject to change by the NFL in accordance with its scheduling policies or as a result of other actions or events beyond the NFL’s control. No refund will be provided if ticket holder cannot attend.
3. Ticket holder assumes all risks incident to the game or related events, including the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury.
4. Photographs, videos or other accounts or descriptions (whether data, textual or visual) of all or any part of the football game or of any game-related activities created by the ticket holder may be used only for personal, non-commercial uses. Any transmission or other distribution to any commercial enterprise, and any public performance or display, are strictly prohibited.
5. The ticket holder grants to the NFL, Kansas City Chiefs and their designees the irrevocable permission to use his or her voice or likeness in any media now or hereafter existing in connection with all or any part of the football game or related events, for any purpose whatsoever, including the commercial purposes of the NFL, The Kansas City Chiefs Football Club, their sponsors, licensees, advertisers or broadcasters.
6. Lost, stolen, scalped or counterfeit tickets may not be honored. No one holding this ticket may enter the stadium or otherwise use this ticket for advertising, promotion or any other commercial purposes (including contests, sweepstakes and giveaways) without the NFL’s and The Kansas City Chiefs Football Club’s written consent.
7. You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the stadium, and prohibited items may be confiscated. By tendering this ticket and entering the stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the NFL, its Member Clubs, its affiliates, or its agents. If you elect not to consent to these searches, you will be denied entry into the stadium.