Arrowhead is extending tour offerings during the all star festivities! Come join us during one of the following tours:
• Sunday, July 8 at 10am, 11am, 12:30pm, 1:45pm and 3pm
• Monday, July 9 at 11am, 12:15pm, 1:30pm, 2:45pm and 4pm
• Tuesday, July 10 at 11am, 12:15pm, 1:30pm, 2:45pm and 4pm
How To Purchase: The only way to guarantee your tour tickets, is to purchase online by clicking the "Purchase Now" button below. Tour tickets are also sold on a first-come, first served basis in the Team Store at Arrowhead Stadium up to 15 minutes prior to tour start time during the normal business hours for the Team Store. Click here for Team Store operating hours.
• Adults - $12
• Seniors (65+) - $10
• Military - $10
• Child (4-12 years of age) - $7
• Child (3 & under ) - Free (Must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Tour Routes: You will be given a behind-the-scenes look into the Chiefs Hall of Honor presented by Time Warner Cable, The Sports Lab Powered by Blue KC, the Penthouse, and more including the ability to throw a football on the sideline!
Where/When To Meet: Arrive at the Team Store (located at the Founder's Plaza on the north side of Arrowhead Stadium) 15 minutes prior to the tour to allow for check-in even if you have pre-purchased tour tickets online.
Rescheduling: Arrowhead Stadium tours will proceed rain or shine. If there is a need to cancel, you must call to reschedule at least 48 hours in advance. There are no refunds.
• These Arrowhead Tours will last approximately 1 hour.
• Parking rates will apply for anyone purchasing tour tickets for tours held from July 8 - July 10.
• Comfortable shoes are recommended.
• No food or beverages will be permitted on tours other than one sealed, 20 oz. or smaller bottle of water per person.
• Each guest will be able to walk next to the field around the warning track.
• The Kansas City Chiefs are happy to make accommodations for tour guests who have disabilities or need special assistance. If for any reason you require additional assistance or have any questions please call 816.920.4840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.