Arrowhead Stadium Tours
Arrowhead Stadium has been a destination for football fans since it opened in 1972. In addition to serving as the "Home of the Chiefs," Arrowhead hosts college football, concerts, international soccer, motor sports, and much more. Arrowhead is also host to over 100 private events each year. Go behind the scenes at Kansas City's premier sports and entertainment venue.
Public and Private Tours of Arrowhead offer guests a behind-the-scenes look into the Chiefs Hall of Honor presented by Time Warner Cable, Press Box, Broadcast Booth, Luxury Suites, Locker Room and more!
When Are Public Tours:
Public tours are typically Friday and Saturday at 10:00am and 1:00pm. For a complete listing of public tours click here
How To Purchase:
To guarantee your tour tickets, purchase online by clicking here
. Tour tickets are also sold on a first-come, first served basis in the Team Store at Arrowhead Stadium up to 15 minutes prior to tour start time during the normal business hours for the Team Store. Click here
for Team Store operating hours.
Where/When To Meet:
- Adults - $10
- Seniors (65+) - $8
- Military - $8
- Child (4-12 years of age) - $5
- Child (3 & under ) - Free (Must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Arrive at the Team Store (located at the Founder's Plaza on the north side of Arrowhead Stadium) 15 minutes prior to the tour to allow for check-in even if you have pre-purchased tour tickets online.
Where To Park:
Parking is free in Lot M for all tour guests on non-event days. (If the Kansas City Royals are playing at home, parking rates will apply in all lots and will not be refunded).
Arrowhead Stadium tours will proceed rain or shine. If there is a need to cancel, you must call to reschedule at least 48 hours in advance. There are no refunds.
- Tours will last approximately 1 1/2 hours. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Please note tour routes and times are subject to change based on event schedules.
- Tours will not be available on event days and major holidays.
- No food or beverages will be permitted on tours other than one sealed, 20 oz. or smaller bottle of water per person.
- Each guest will be able to walk next to the field around the warning track. Guests are not permitted to walk on grass.
- The Kansas City Chiefs are happy to make accommodations for tour guests who have disabilities or need special assistance. If for any reason you require additional assistance or have any questions please call 816.920.4540 or email email@example.com
Private tours are available and recommended for groups of 10 people or more. Please be advised that all group tours must be booked two weeks in advance. A non-refundable 50% deposit is required for all group tours. If you would like additional information or want to inquire about availability of a private tour of Arrowhead Stadium, please contact us at 816.920.4540 or click here