The Chiefs are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for their fans, both inside Arrowhead Stadium and throughout our parking areas. When attending an event at Arrowhead Stadium, all fans should be aware of and comply with the Fan Code of Conduct.
Stadium and parking lot staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where all event patrons can enjoy the event. Guests attending events are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Interference with the progress of the event, going onto the field or throwing objects onto the field.
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment of other guests.
- Smoking, except in designated areas.
- Obscene or indecent clothing or signs.
- Behavior that detracts from the day-of-event enjoyment of fellow guests.
- Attempting to sit in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat.
- Conduct that endangers spectators or participants.
- Selling items or tickets in-stadium or within the Truman Sports Complex.
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their tickets. Please respect the rights of others. We thank you for adhering to the provisions of the Fan Code of Conduct.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Customer Relations at 816.920.4237 or email@example.com . On event day, you may contact the fan hotline beginning three hours prior to the event start time until one hour after the conclusion of the event at 816.920.9300.
If you see something suspicious in or around Arrowhead Stadium, inform the nearest police office or security representative. If you would like to remain anonymous, you may text “CHIEFS”YOUR LOCATION AND ISSUES to 69050. Standard SMS rates apply. Fans can text three hours prior to the start of the event, during the event and 30 minutes post event.
PARKING LOT CODE OF CONDUCT
To provide visitors the safest and most enjoyable tailgating experience at Arrowhead Stadium, we ask that all guests make themselves aware of the following parking lot code of conduct:
- Guests must follow the directions given by Kansas City Chiefs staff and parking attendants.
- Guests must park within the space designated for your use by Kansas City Chiefs parking attendants.
- Parking passes are limited solely for the purpose of parking your vehicle in Kansas City Chiefs-controlled parking lots. Each paid pass entitles the licensee to occupy one parking space for that event only.
- Solicitations, commercial or otherwise, including the use of branded vehicles is prohibited without prior stadium management approval.
- The sale of any food, beverage or other item in Kansas City Chiefs-controlled parking lots, either prepaid or walk-up, without obtaining prior written approval of stadium management is prohibited.
- Glass is prohibited in all Kansas City Chiefs-controlled parking lots.
- Saving parking spaces for any reason is strictly prohibited.
- Vehicles, tents or other coverings, tables, chairs, grills, coolers and games are not to be placed in the drive aisles or in unoccupied parking spaces.
- No overnight parking for any vehicles including RVs.
- No early admittance for RVs.
- Tow-behind trailers are permitted in Kansas City Chiefs controlled parking lots. Please note that you will be required to pay additional parking fees for the tow-behind vehicle.
- If we deem your vehicle to be too large for one space in a lot, you may be directed to another parking location and or be required to pay additional fees.
- The following link Tailgate Code of Conduct Map is an example of approved parking and tailgating policy.
Failure to abide by these rules and regulations provided by the Kansas City Chiefs will result in the immediate revocation of the parking permit (parking pass/paid parking), removal from the property, potential for the owner’s vehicle to be towed at the owner’s expense and the potential loss of season ticket holder privileges. Additionally, you will not be reimbursed for the cost of the parking license.
The Kansas City Chiefs are not responsible for and do not assume any liability arising from fire, theft, damage to or loss of a vehicle or any article left therein while on the stadium complex property. Parking lots close 1 hour post game.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Customer Relations at 816-920-4237 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on parking and tailgating terms, please click here.